The team at China Checkup has been expertly verifying Chinese companies since 2013.
China Checkup is a service by Checkup Group Pty. Ltd. (ABN 44 607 468 459) - a company registered in Brisbane, Australia with a dedicated office delivering our verification services in Shanghai, China.
China Checkup's Online Services
China Checkup's Online Services are our solution for the increasing number of customers who require fast, affordable information on Chinese companies."
- Matt Slater, Managing Director
Whilst we continue to offer our China business consulting services, we recognize that many customers require a faster, more streamlined way to verify and access information about Chinese companies. China Checkup is our solution.
Why Use China Checkup's Online Services?
- Get unbiased, independent information - we do not contact the company being researched
- Don't worry about any unexpected or hidden costs. We're honest and up-front
- Avoid confusion and misunderstanding - we give you expert translations and explanations in native English
- Make payment securely and easily online - card payments processed by Stripe, no sign-up required
- Be confident you're getting the facts. Our reports use verified, official sources
- Save time and hassle - your report will be delivered straight to your inbox in PDF format
Who are our Customers?
Our verification services are popular with companies from a wide range of industries and professions.
> If you require a quick and reliable Chinese company verification, than China Checkup is for you.
Our typical clients include:
- Sourcing Companies
- Law Firms
- Compliance Professionals
Where are our Customers from?
Clients worldwide use China Checkup for their China verification needs. Our reports have been sold to nearly 100 countries, take a look at the map below to see where:
Where are the subjects of our reports located in China?
Clients trust China Checkup to verify companies across the length and breadth of China. Our verification reports have been used to check companies in nearly every province of China. In fact, we only have Xinjiang, Ningxia and Qinghai provinces remaining to cross off the list.