Get a More Comprehensive Verification
- Make sure Mainland China company is legally registered
- Get full business registration details
- Include Site Identification, Law Enforcement check and Registration Changes details
- Fast guaranteed 1 working day turnaround
Included in this Report
Company Registration Information:
- Registration Status
- Official Company Name
- Registration Number
- Registered Address
- Company Type
- Date of Establishment
- License Expiry Date
- Legal Representative
- Registration Bureau
- Registered Capital
- Paid-up Capital
- Year of Most Recent Annual Return
- Business Scope
- Dates of Latest Investment
- Changes to Business Scope
- Changes to Company Name
- Changes to Registered Address
- Changes to Directors
- Changes to Registered Capital
- Changes to Shareholers
- Company Name
- Organization Code
- Court of Enforcement
- Case Filing Date
- Enforcement Case Number
*Please note that not all registration details may be available.
How to Order - 3 Easy Steps
3. Receive PDF Report by Email
Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼Q. How long will it take to get my report?
- A. We process China Pro Verification report in 1 working day, China time (CST). In general you will receive your report within 24 hours, excluding weekends. Note that our reports are manually researched and verified using live information sources, and are not automatically generated.
- ▼Q. How is China Pro Verification better than "China Company Verification"?
- A. "China Company Verification" makes use of electronic records made available by the relevant government office in each jurisdiction. For China Pro Verification, we do a deep research on the company and provide their registration changes history, any legal enforcement and maps information in addition to the Company Verification.
- ▼Q. What does China Pro Verification cover?
- A. This refers to any company in mainland China (excluding Taiwan and Hong Kong).
- ▼Q. Where does the information come from?
- A. We identify and verify companies using information from a range of official government sources and third party databases. Business registration data is provided by the Administration for Industry and Commerce of each province.
- ▼Q. How long is the verification valid for?
- A. As a company’s registration details could change at any time, strictly speaking our verification is confirmed only at the time of research.
- ▼Q. I can't use credit card or PayPal, how can I order?
- A. No problem, we also accept bank transfer. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
- ▼Q. Why didn't I receive my report?
- A. China Checkup takes great care to ensure that all reports are delivered on or prior to the estimated delivery date. In previous cases where clients have not received their reports, it has been found that email spam filters have incorrectly prevented the report from being received. If you do not receive your report after the estimated delivery date, please contact us at email@example.com so we can urgently resolve.
- ▼Q. Will the Chinese company know they've been checked?
- A. No. All of our services are completely anonymous. We conduct our research in a very discreet manner and the Chinese company will not be contacted or notified.
- ▼Q. I can't find the answer to my question here, what should I do?
- A. Just send an email to info@chinacheckup and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Any company registered anywhere in Mainland China.
Includes those located in provinces:
Anhui, Fujian, Gansu, Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hainan, Hebei, Heilongjiang, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Inner Mongolia, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Jilin, Liaoning, Ningxia, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi, Sichuan, Tibet, Xinjiang, Yunnan and Zhejiang
and those located in major cities including, but not limited to:
Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Dongguan, Foshan, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Nanchang, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shantou, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Wenzhou, Wuhan, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Yiwu, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan and Zhuhai