Get a More Comprehensive Verification
- Make sure Mainland China company is legally registered
- Get full business registration details
- Includes Abnormal Business Operations, Registration Changes, Law Enforcement cases, Site Identification and Ownership Structure
- Fast: turnaround in just 1-2 working days
Type: Mainland China Company Verification Report
How to Order - 3 Easy Steps
Included in this Report
Company Registration Information
- Official Company Name
- Registration Status
- Business Operations Status
- Registration Number
- Registered Address
- Company Type
- Date of Establishment
- License Expiry Date
- Legal Representative
- Registration Bureau
- Registered Capital
- Paid-up Capital
- Year of Most Recent Annual Return
- Business Scope
- Shareholder Name
- Date of Latest Investment
*Please note that not all registration details may be available.
Reputational & Legal Checks
Abnormal Business Operations
- Reporting Date
- Resolution Method
- Date of Penalty
- Details of Penalty
- Type of Violation
- Issuing Authority
Limited to 10 recent cases brought against company
- Nature of Case
- Case Type
- Case Number
- Judgement Date
For Each Enforcement Case:
- Case Number
- Case Filing Date
- Dishonest Enterprise Blacklisting?
- Name of Court
- Enforcement Goal
Advanced Company Registration Information
Foreign Trade Registration
- Import and Export Enterprise Code
Company Registration Changes
- Changes to Official Company Name
- Changes to Company Type
- Changes to Supervisor
- Changes to Business Scope
- Changes to Shareholders
- Changes to Registered Address
- Changes to Legal Representative
- Changes to Registered Capital
- Changes to Directors
- Shareholder Names in Chinese & English
- Color-coded Shareholder Types
- 1st-degree Shareholders
- 2nd-degree Shareholders
- Mainland China Companies
- Hong Kong Companies
- Offshore Companies*
- Government Bodies
- Chinese Nationals
- Foreign Nationals
*Please note that the shareholders of offshore companies cannot usually be provided
- Site Co-ordinates (with link to online map)
Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼Q. How long will it take to get my report?
- A. We process China Pro Verification report in 1-2 working days, China time (CST). In general you will receive your report within 48 hours, excluding weekends. Note that our reports are manually researched and verified using live information sources, and are not automatically generated.
- ►Q. What does a China Pro Verification report cover?
- A. This report covers the verification of a single entity registered in Mainland China.
- ►Q. Where does the information come from?
- A. We identify and verify companies using information from a range of official government sources and third party databases. Business registration data is provided by the Administration for Industry and Commerce of each province.
- ►Q. How long is the verification valid for?
- A. As a company’s registration details could change at any time, strictly speaking our verification is confirmed only at the time of research.
- ►Q. What information do I need to provide in order to buy a China Pro Verification report?
- A. In order to verify a Chinese company, we require a) the company name (in English or Chinese) & b) additional identifying information on this Chinese company.
- ►Q. What do you mean by "identifying information"?
- A. This information can be, for example, their company website, Alibaba profile, address, phone number, a scan/image of business card, invoice, contract, banking information, etc.
- ►Q. I don't have much "identifying information" - can you still do the verification?
- A. If the information you submit is insufficient for us to perform the verification, we will email you to ask for more details. Providing more detailed information helps us to ensure the accuracy of our verification and provide you with your report quicker.
- ►Q. Why do you sometimes need to request additional information?
- A. Although there can be different factors, the main reason is that companies in Mainland China are registered entirely in the Chinese language, so making a direct link between the English name of a company and a registered entity can be challenging. It is for this reason that we need to ensure that we have sufficient verifiable information about a company in order to process our verification with the required high degree of certainty.
- ►Q. Can I upgrade to China Full Scope Verification after ordering China Pro Verification?
- A. Yes. We can produce a China Pro Verification report in the usual turnaround time. If you then decide you'd like to upgrade to China Full Scope Verification, we can arrange payment of the difference and prepare an updated report.
- ►Q. What happens if the company isn't registered?
- A. If the company proves not to be registered we will refund the difference in cost between a China Pro Verification and China Essential Verification report. Where applicable, this partial refund will be processed within 10 working days.
- ►Q. I can't use credit card or PayPal, how can I order?
- A. No problem, we also accept bank transfer. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
- ►Q. Why didn't I receive my report?
- A. China Checkup takes great care to ensure that all reports are delivered on or prior to the estimated delivery date. In previous cases where clients have not received their reports, it has been found that email spam filters have incorrectly prevented the report from being received. If you do not receive your report after the estimated delivery date, please contact us at email@example.com so we can urgently resolve.
- ►Q. Will the Chinese company know they've been checked?
- A. No. All of our services are completely anonymous. We conduct our research in a very discreet manner and the Chinese company will not be contacted or notified.
- ►Q. Can I see a sample report?
- A. Scroll to the top of this page to view images of this report - they give an accurate representation of the report's appearance and contents. If you still require a sample report please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using your corporate email address.
- ►Q: Why can't I get more shareholders in Ownership Chart?
- A: In Pro Verification Report, we only provide the shareholders no more than 3 degrees, and only the shareholders of Mainland China-registered entities are provided.
- ►Q. I can't find the answer to my question here, what should I do?
- A. Try clicking here to read more FAQs, or send an email to info@chinacheckup and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Any company registered anywhere in Mainland China.
Includes those located in provinces:
- Anhui, Fujian, Gansu, Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hainan, Hebei, Heilongjiang, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Inner Mongolia, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Jilin, Liaoning, Ningxia, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi, Sichuan, Tibet, Xinjiang, Yunnan and Zhejiang
and those located in major cities including, but not limited to:
- Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Dongguan, Foshan, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Nanchang, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shantou, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Suzhou, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Wenzhou, Wuhan, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Yiwu, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan and Zhuhai
Why Order This Report?
More China Related Company Reports