Verify a China Company Today
- Make sure Mainland China company is legally registered
- Get full business registration details
- Fast guaranteed 1 working day turnaround
Included in this Report
Company Registration Information:
- Registration Status
- Official Company Name
- Registration Number
- Registered Address
- Company Type
- Date of Establishment
- License Expiry Date
- Legal Representative
- Registration Bureau
- Registered Capital
- Paid-up Capital
- Year of Most Recent Annual Return
- Business Scope
- Dates of Latest Investment
*Please note that not all registration details may be available.
How to Order - 3 Easy Steps
3. Receive PDF Report by Email
Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼Q. How long will it take to get my report?
- A. We process China Company Verification report in 1 working day, China time (CST). In general you will receive your report within 24 hours, excluding weekends. Note that our reports are manually researched and verified using live information sources, and are not automatically generated.
- ▼Q. What does China Company Verification cover?
- A. This refers to any company in mainland China (excluding Taiwan and Hong Kong).
- ▼Q. Where does the information come from?
- A. We identify and verify companies using information from a range of official government sources and third party databases. Business registration data is provided by the Administration for Industry and Commerce of each province.
- ▼Q. How long is the verification valid for?
- A. As a company’s registration details could change at any time, strictly speaking our verification is confirmed only at the time of research.
- ▼Q. What information do I need to provide in order to buy a company verification report?
- A. In order to verify a Chinese company, we require a) the company name (in English or Chinese) & b) additional identifying information on this Chinese company.
- ▼Q. What do you mean by "identifying information"?
- A. This information can be, for example, their company website, Alibaba profile, address, phone number, a scan/image of business card, invoice, contract, banking information, etc.
- ▼Q. I don't have much "identifying information" - can you still do the verification?
- A. If the information you submit is insufficient for us to perform the verification, we will email you to ask for more details. Providing more detailed information helps us to ensure the accuracy of our verification and provide you with your report quicker.
- ▼Q. Why do you sometimes need to request additional information?
- A. Although there can be different factors, the main reason is that companies in Mainland China are registered entirely in the Chinese language, so making a direct link between the English name of a company and a registered entity can be challenging. It is for this reason that we need to ensure that we have sufficient verifiable information about a company in order to process our verification with the required high degree of certainty.
- ▼Q. Can I upgrade to "China Certified Verification" after ordering China Company Verification?
- A. Yes. We can produce a China Company Verification report in the usual turnaround time. If you then decide you'd like to upgrade to China Certified Verification, we can arrange payment of the difference and prepare an updated report.
- ▼Q. What happens if the company isn't registered?
- A. If we cannot identify registration in Mainland China you will receive a red (negative) report. In cases where we determine that the company is registered in Hong Kong, but not in Mainland China, we will provide details of the company's Hong Kong registration details equivalent to our Hong Kong Company Verification report.
- ▼Q. I can't use credit card or PayPal, how can I order?
- A. No problem, we also accept bank transfer. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
- ▼Q. Why didn't I receive my report?
- A. China Checkup takes great care to ensure that all reports are delivered on or prior to the estimated delivery date. In previous cases where clients have not received their reports, it has been found that email spam filters have incorrectly prevented the report from being received. If you do not receive your report after the estimated delivery date, please contact us at email@example.com so we can urgently resolve.
- ▼Q. Will the Chinese company know they've been checked?
- A. No. All of our services are completely anonymous. We conduct our research in a very discreet manner and the Chinese company will not be contacted or notified.
- ▼Q. I can't find the answer to my question here, what should I do?
- A. Just send an email to info@chinacheckup and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Any company registered anywhere in Mainland China.
Includes those located in provinces:
Anhui, Fujian, Gansu, Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hainan, Hebei, Heilongjiang, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Inner Mongolia, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Jilin, Liaoning, Ningxia, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi, Sichuan, Tibet, Xinjiang, Yunnan and Zhejiang
and those located in major cities including, but not limited to:
Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Dongguan, Foshan, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Nanchang, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shantou, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Suzhou, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Wenzhou, Wuhan, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Yiwu, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan and Zhuhai