Verification with an officially chopped record
- Make sure Mainland China company is legally registered
- Get full business registration details
- Include Site Identification, Law Enforcement check and Registration Changes details
- Retrieve a scan of the company’s certified record from the local government registration office
- Fast guaranteed 5 working days turnaround
Included in this Report
Official Certified Record:
- Scan of Government-Chopped Company Registration Record
- Guaranteed Official
- Most Recent Data
- Nationwide Coverage
- Lawyer Dispatch
Company Registration Information:
- Registration Status
- Official Company Name
- Registration Number
- Registered Address
- Company Type
- Date of Establishment
- License Expiry Date
- Legal Representative
- Registration Bureau
- Registered Capital
- Paid-up Capital
- Year of Most Recent Annual Return
- Business Scope
- Dates of Latest Investment
- Changes to Business Scope
- Changes to Company Name
- Changes to Registered Address
- Changes to Directors
- Changes to Registered Capital
- Changes to Shareholers
- Company Name
- Organization Code
- Court of Enforcement
- Case Filing Date
- Enforcement Case Number
*Please note that not all registration details may be available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼Q. How long will it take to get my report?
- A. We process China Certified Verification report in 5 working days, China time (CST), excluding weekends. Note that our reports are manually researched and verified using live information sources, and are not automatically generated.
- ▼Q. What does China Certified Verification cover?
- A. This refers to any company in mainland China (excluding Taiwan and Hong Kong).
- ▼Q. Where does the information come from?
- A. It is provided by the Administration for Industry and Commerce of each province.
- ▼Q. How long is the verification valid for?
- A. As a company’s registration details could change at any time, strictly speaking our verification is confirmed only at the time of research.
- ▼Q. What information do I need to provide in order to buy a certified verification report?
- A. In order to verify a Chinese company, we require a) the company name (in English or Chinese) & b) additional identifying information on this Chinese company.
- ▼Q. What do you mean by "identifying information"?
- A. This information can be, for example, their company website, Alibaba profile, address, phone number, a scan/image of business card, invoice, contract, banking information, etc.
- ▼Q. I don't have much "identifying information" - can you still do the verification?
- A. If the information you submit is insufficient for us to perform the verification, we will email you to ask for more details. Providing more detailed information helps us to ensure the accuracy of our verification and provide you with your report quicker.
- ▼Q. I can't use credit card or PayPal, how can I order?
- A. No problem, we also accept bank transfer. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange.
- ▼Q. Why didn't I receive my report?
- A. China Checkup takes great care to ensure that all reports are delivered on or prior to the estimated delivery date. In previous cases where clients have not received their reports, it has been found that email spam filters have incorrectly prevented the report from being received. If you do not receive your report after the estimated delivery date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can urgently resolve.
- ▼Q. Will the Chinese company know they've been checked?
- A. No. All of our services are completely anonymous. We conduct our research in a very discreet manner and the Chinese company will not be contacted or notified.
- ▼Q. I can't find the answer to my question here, what should I do?
- A. Just send an email to info@chinacheckup and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Any company registered anywhere in Mainland China*.
Includes those located in provinces:
Anhui, Fujian, Gansu, Guangdong*, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hainan, Hebei, Heilongjiang, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Inner Mongolia, Jiangsu, Jiangxi, Jilin, Liaoning, Ningxia, Qinghai, Shaanxi, Shandong, Shanxi, Sichuan, Tibet, Xinjiang, Yunnan and Zhejiang
and those located in major cities including, but not limited to:
Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Dongguan, Foshan, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Nanchang, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shantou, Shenyang, Suzhou, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Wenzhou, Wuhan, Wuxi, Xi'an, Xiamen, Yiwu, Zhengzhou, Zhongshan and Zhuhai
*Note: This service is no longer available for companies registered in Shenzhen. Please email us if you require certified records for Shenzhen companies