Verify a Taiwan Company Today
- Ensure a Taiwan company's registration is legitimate
- Get full company registration information including directors & shareholders
- Fast: Guaranteed turnaround in just 1 working day
Type: Taiwan Company Verification Report
How to Order - 3 Easy Steps
Included in this Report
Company Registration Information
- Official Company Name
- Registration Status
- Registration Number
- Registered Address
- Company Type
- Date of Establishment
- Registration Bureau
- Registered Capital
- Paid-up Capital
- Legal Representative
- Business Scope
- Director Name
- Directors Address
- Director Title
- Numbers of Shares Held by Each Director
*Please note that not all registration details may be available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼Q. How long will it take to get my report?
- A. We process Taiwan Essential Verification report in 1 working day, China time (CST). In general you will receive your report within 24 hours, excluding weekends. Note that our reports are manually researched and verified using live information sources, and are not automatically generated.
- ►Q. What does a Taiwan Essential Verification report cover?
- A. This report covers the verification of a single entity registered in Taiwan.
- ►Q. How long is the verification valid for?
- A. As a company’s registration details could change at any time, strictly speaking our verification is confirmed only at the time of research.
- ►Q. What information do I need to provide in order to buy a Taiwan Essential verification report?
- A. In order to verify a Taiwan company, we require a) the company name (in English or Chinese) & b) additional identifying information on this Taiwan company.
- ►Q. Can I upgrade to Taiwan Pro Verification after ordering this report
- A. Yes. We can first produce a Taiwan Essential Verification report in the usual turnaround time. If you then decide you'd like to upgrade, we can arrange payment of the difference and prepare an updated report.
- ►Q. What happens if the company isn't registered?
- A. If we cannot identify registration in Taiwan you will receive a red (negative) report. We would be happy to do more research for you if any further information could be submitted.
- ►Q. I can't use credit card or PayPal, how can I order?
- A. No problem, we also accept bank transfer. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
- ►Q. Why didn't I receive my report?
- A. China Checkup takes great care to ensure that all reports are delivered on or prior to the estimated delivery date. In previous cases where clients have not received their reports, it has been found that email spam filters have incorrectly prevented the report from being received. If you do not receive your report after the estimated delivery date, please contact us at email@example.com so we can urgently resolve.
- ►Q. Will the Taiwan company know they've been checked?
- A. No. All of our services are completely anonymous. We conduct our research in a very discreet manner and the Taiwan company will not be contacted or notified.
- ►Q. Can I see a sample report?
- A. Scroll to the top of this page to view images of this report - they give an accurate representation of the report's appearance and contents. If you still require a sample report please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org using your corporate email address.
- ►Q. I can't find the answer to my question here, what should I do?
- A. Try clicking here to read more FAQs, or send an email to info@chinacheckup and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Any company registered in Taiwan.
Includes those located in major cities including, but not limited to:
- Taipei, New Taipei, Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Keelung, Hsinchu, Chiayi, Changhua, Pingtung, Hualien and Yilan
More Taiwan Company Reports